|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1076 is the sixth level in Cloudberry Creek and the 495th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Five colours makes it easier to create special candies, but the locked chocolate reduces the available board space, limiting the player's ability to do so.
- A candy frog is provided to help clear the jellies, but it is covered in locked chocolate, so must be it freed before it can be used.
- All of the jelly squares are covered in marmalade.
- The 5-move candy bombs, once dispensed, can be hard to clear if insufficient locked chocolate is cleared.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Combining a colour bomb and striped candy is the best way to remove chocolate and clear double jellies.
- The key to this level is unlocking and destroying lots of chocolate at the same time, which opens up the board and prevents the "pesky one or two pieces of chocolate chasing" that can waste so many moves on this level. The striped + wrapped candy combination is good for this; even striped + striped candy helps.
- Try not to set off individual special candies until the board is well open.
- A frogtastic towards the end might well help you to finish the level, but do not expect too much froggy action from these locked situations and do not focus on the frog early in the game.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points