|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 37|
|Target score||: 72,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1078 is the eighth level in Cloudberry Creek and the 496th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 37 double jelly squares in 47 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are double jellies underneath the blockers.
- There are 18-move candy bombs underneath liquorice lock.
- You need to clear the popcorn since there is a double jelly under it. This may be hard because the popcorn is situated in an odd spot.
- The jellies are worth 74,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Quite a bit to think about on this level, getting the popcorn and the jellies underneath it being the trickiest bit, but you must also get the candy grenade bombs in time and also the cake bomb. The blockers towards the bottom of the right hand side also need attention.
- Probably best to start with the candy grenade bombs side, as there is more space to make the specials you need. But also be aware of cake bomb possibilities as you go and take advantage of those. There is time to do that and destroy all the candy grenade bombs prior to detonating the cake.
- Regard the popcorn, use striped candies.
- Regard the blockers and cake bomb, use vertical striped candies or combine colour bomb + striped candy if space is sufficient.
- All in all this level is fun, but sufficiently challenging for your chances to increase markedly if you follow the above strategy tips.
- This level is shaped like the letter "H".
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 37 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 74,000 points