The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1079 is the ninth level in Cloudberry Creek and the 290th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The huge amount of blockers reduce the amount of matches at the start to only two. Fortunately, the two wrapped candies activated from the matches will open up the board.
- The starting layout is always the same with red and yellow candies.
- The ingredients only spawn at moves 35, 20 and 5 regardless of board state.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- There is very little room for manoeuvre at first, so you will have little strategy to deploy early on.
- You need to focus on the central area, partly to get the ingredients spawning but in any case because the ingredients only spawn and drop in the middle.
- You need to create and try to save/set up some specials for the end game. The last ingredient does not spawn until near the end, so you will probably need a vertical to clear the central column and close out.
- It might well take you a few goes but you will get there for sure.
- The board looks like a pirate's mark.
- This level is used in event Pirate Weekend.
- This is the first level where wrapped candies have a fixed colour of yellow.
- After being nerfed to 5 colours, this is now the first level where wrapped candies have a non-spawning colour.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.