|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1082 is the twelfth level in Cloudberry Creek and the 291st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 9 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The presence of only five colours makes it easier to create combinations.
- All three five-layered icing must be cleared to drop the ingredients.
- The icing is isolated from the main board, requiring the use of special candies.
- Two horizontally striped candies are provided to help strip up to two layers of icing, but these are under marmalade and must first be freed.
- Candies do not spawn on the right side. This means that even if the five-layered icing are destroyed before all the ingredients are spawned, the player does not have to clear any candies to drop the ingredients - they will fall through as they are spawned in that case.
- The ingredients are worth 90,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The only thing you need to do is to clear the icing to the right.
- First clear the marmalade in order to have room to manoeuver, trying not to let the provided striped candies fall out of place.
- Next, try to set off one of the striped candies, either alone or in combination with a wrapped candy. The the other striped candy will be detonated as well, causing two layers of icing to be removed.
- Finally, set up special candies and combinations deliver additional horizontal strikes to the icing. Striped + striped candy combinations as well as striped + wrapped candy combinations are very effective. The colour bomb + striped candy combination can also help, provided you have a couple of candies of the desired colour lined up in the hope of a horizontal transformation.
- Once the icing is clear, the ingredients fall through.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 9 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 90,000 points