|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 37|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1084 is the fourteenth level in Cloudberry Creek and the 500th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 37 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With only five colours, it is less difficult to make special candies but the restricted board space initially limits the player's ability to do so.
- There are double jellies underneath all of the blockers, so all of these must be cleared.
- Special candies are needed in order to clear the popcorn, as well as to clear the liquorice swirls to allow candies to flow into the semi-isolated area covered in liquorice swirls and chocolate.
- The liquorice swirls reduce the effectiveness of special candies to clear the semi-isolated jellies.
- The chocolate tends to slow the player's progress, especially in being able to attack the area with the swirls.
- The jellies under three-layered icing against the sides of the board can be difficult to clear.
- The jellies are worth 74,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Combinations are the best way to deal with this level, but some planning is also required.
- There is no point attacking the bottom right four-by-three segment until you have opened up the left hand side. You will not be able to open it up properly so you are in effect wasting moves.
- Similarly on the left-hand side, because the chocolate proliferates so easily, you want to plan you assault like a military operation, lining up enough special candies, ideally a combination and a pattern that looks helpful for further special candies before you attack. The striped candy + wrapped Candy or the colour bomb + striped candy combination is most helpful for this.
- Once you get the chocolate down to manageable proportions on the left-hand side, you can quickly finish the task of opening that up and destroying the popcorn. Either striped candies or wrapped candies by themselves are effective to destroy the popcorn.
- With all that open space, you then have bags of room for creating special candies and combinations to assault the semi-isolated four-by-three area. You will need those special candies and combinations still, with all that liquorice, chocolate and double-jelly. You will probably also need a bit of luck, when that segment opens up, that you manage to destroy some of the jelly with regular three matches.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 37 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 74,000 points