|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 75|
|Target score||: 98,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1,086 is the first level in Bubblegum Hut and the 501st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The five-layered icing may prevent the player from creating special candies, but since there are four colours, the icing can be cleared easily.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This is a fairly typical four-coloured puzzle that starts with lots of blockers.
- The player needs to focus on destroying blockers and opening up the board as quickly as possible. There is not much else to do, so you are basically deploying your basic skills.
- Lots of potential for specials and combinations once the board starts to open up.
- If you get a colour bomb, it will be most useful being combined with a wrapped or striped candy, but do not waste your moves just to get these combinations. Merely detonating the bomb with any candy will be a great help because it will take out lots of blockers, and because there are only four colours, taking out one colour will create lots of special candies in the cascades.
- It might make life easier for you if you clear whole corners/quadrants as you go.
- This is the sixth episode opener which has four colours. The first five were levels 336, 591, 606, 636, and 666.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 49 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 98,000 points