|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 46,046 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1087 is the second level in Bubblegum Hut and the 501st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cake bomb must be cleared. There are four double jelly squares under it.
- 25 moves may not be enough as there are 49 double jelly squares and six colours.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- You are given lots of goodies to get you started; the locked specials and those created when the banana-shaped yellow configuration conflates. Use those goodies wisely.
- This is a six colour puzzle, so making exactly what you want, where you want it is not so easy. You therefore need to use the donated colour bombs, wrapped and striped specials to destroy lots of jelly and take out most of the cake bomb.
- Consider moves using those specials that help with jelly destruction ahead of taking out the last of the cake bomb, as that bomb will take your unused specials away with it. You might need to let some go, but not too many if you want to close out.
- If you do get to deploy most of your donated specials wisely and then finish off the cake bomb, you should be near to closing out, allowing basic skills to get you home.
- An enjoyable challenge, not too taxing if you deploy these strategy tips.
- This is one of the Reality levels to have colour bombs under liquorice locks.
- The starting board of this level is shaped like a banana.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 49 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 98,000 points