The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 48|
|Target score||: 96,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1090 is the fifth level in Bubblegum Hut and the 503rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 48 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs can be a problem once they are dispensed.
- Three-layered icing and locked chocolate prevent candies from coming in the lower part of the board.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This is a tricky level with quite a few things to think about.
- Your choice of moves at the start is very restricted, so you have to plan ahead, where possible getting the conveyor belt to do your work for you one or two moves down the line, so you get "two for the price of one" on your early moves
- Try to prevent candy bombs from dropping into the lower segment - they are harder to clear down there, although you do have 22 moves in which to do so, which is usually plenty as long as you plan.
- Destroy all blockers so you can get to the jellies on the bottom board more easily. Try to knock out locked chocolate with a double strike early to prevent proliferating chocolate, although this is hard to achieve and you should expect to have to deal with some level of chocolate spread.
- Once the board opens up, specials and perhaps even combinations become more likely, so it pays to be patient on this board for that opening up. There are 45 moves in total but you possibly only need 20 or so moves once the board is more open, so there is plenty of time to do that opening up.
- Still, you will get boards on this level that simply will not open or where candy bombs go missing in hard-to-reach places, so you might also need to be patient until you get a board that can do the business for you.
- In short, planning ahead skills, a fair bit of patience and some luck will get you through.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 96,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.