|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 4 : 8 : 60|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1094 is the ninth level in Bubblegum Hut and the 224th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 colour bombs, 8 striped candies and 60 blue candies in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the required colour bombs are in marmalade.
- The two layer icing reduce available space to create special candies.
- The required colour bombs may be hard to reach as they are situated away from the board.
- The orders are worth 18,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- There is quite a lot to do in 25 moves, so you need to tackle this one in a sensible sequence.
- First, you need to destroy the blockers as quickly as possible - no special candies can be made until you do so.
- Because 25 moves is a real restriction, you need to try to get two things done with one move wherever possible, by thinking ahead re the conveyor belt movements - the double belt movement makes that a bit of a tricky thought exercise until you get used to it. It is been a central factor on a few earlier levels, but not many.
- Be aware of the need to take out blues throughout your time with this level - that can be the toughest of the three targets.
- Ideally, you will be able to remove the marmalade from the four colour bombs with a single horizontal swipe.
- Resist the temptation to use a colour bomb or colour bomb combination; that will probably leave you short of your other order targets.
- Try to store a stripe or two away from the conveyor belt, awaiting one of the colour bombs on the belt. Conversely, if a colour bomb lands off the belt, try and get a striped onto the belt and transport it to the colour bomb, assuming there are enough remaining moves.
- This level continues the revived trend where every 98 levels after level 16 is at most medium.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (60 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (12 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 18,000 points