The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 19|
|Target score||: 38,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,095 is the tenth level in Bubblegum Hut and the 506th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 19 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the blockers except for the liquorice locks have double jellies under them.
- The cake bombs, when cleared, will take care of many of the blockers, with the exception of the two popcorn squares.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- You will need to deploy a lot of thought and good planning skills on this level; even then you will need a bit of luck to go with your skills.
- The popcorn is your biggest obstacle in this level. It is awkwardly placed, and you cannot solve the level without destroying it as there is jelly beneath the popcorn and you need to solve several of the other impediments to get there. Some of the ways to destroy the popcorn are with a vertically striped candy activated in the same column or with a wrapped candy detonated near the popcorn.
- Chocolate cannot spread too far on this level as it is constrained by the conveyor belt, so chip away at the locked stuff as you go and deal with a bit of spreading "en passant". A striped candy is the most common way to unlock the locked chocolate.
- The cake bombs are hard to reach as well - take advantage of every opportunity to chip away at them. Again, it usually takes vertically striped candies to reach the bottom slices. Because you cannot directly create a striped candy in the outermost columns, you must create it indirectly through a cascade, hoping that the resulting striped candy is created in the outermost columns. Alternatively, if you have gotten rid of the popcorn, a horizontally striped candy placed in the bottom row can also reach the bottom slices.
- This board will open up very slowly unless you are very lucky, so be patient and be prepared to plan moves ahead. The only good news about a very constrained board is that you can plan.
- The candy bomb dispensers are a concern and 15 moves is not long on those candy bombs on such a long game board. Try to avoid disturbing the locked candies under them until you have opened up most other places.
- It feels terrific when you finally complete the level, especially if you can boast "three stars and no boosters". The three star target looks to be the least of your problems; if the board opens up enough for you to close it out the three stars are virtually assured.
- This is now the first level with two-layered dark chocolate, due to redesigning.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 19 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 38,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.