The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1097 is the twelfth level in Bubblegum Hut and the 295th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to use some moves to move the ingredients by conveyor belt.
- Blockers block the path to the bottom row where the ingredients exits are located.
- Special candies inside sugar chests may help your progress to clear the blockers.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- While this level is fun and less challenging than the last two, you will find that some planning and thought really help.
- The initial configuration of reds sets up for some serious specials making - wrapped and colour bombs aplenty. Think about what you want, where you want them and therefore how best to play those first few moves.
- Probably best to set off combinations for blocker destruction early on, making colour bomb/striped very attractive at that stage, wrapped/wrapped also very attractive, wrapped/striped next best, as long as they are well located and colour bomb/wrapped less helpful in these circumstances.
- With luck, the specials and combinations will keep coming.
- Make sure you destroy keys quickly, as well as blockers, to open up the board.
- You will need to get the first ingredient all the way through and out before you will see the second one, so try to get the first one done reasonably early.
- You should have plenty of time to get both ingredients through the puzzle if you follow the above tips. The three star target seems to come easy here too, so celebrate with a nice cup of tea when you are done.
- The only green arrow the ingredients will go through is the one on the left because the ingredients have to through the left one first, making it impossible for the ingredients to get in another arrow. (Unless the player is low on moves and uses some free switches to move the ingredients several times to land in the right green arrow or if the cherry falls immediately in the right arrow.)
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.