The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 1,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 11 is the first level in Candy Factory and the 1st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There should be almost no difficulty in bringing down a single cherry in 50 moves, since this is meant as a tutorial level.
- You can fail this level by intentionally avoiding matches that will bring the ingredient down, similar to in level 6 which you can fail by intentionally avoiding matches on jellies.
- Even five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- For fast clearing, make a vertical striped candy that will clear candies in a column. Then, apply it to the column with the cherry. This will quickly pass the round and get a very high score as striped candies usually give you a lot of points, so it is recommended for you to finish in less than 10 moves.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in getting two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 2,000 and 3,000 points respectively. The ingredient is worth 10,000 points, which is more than the two and three star score requirements.
- This is the last tutorial level for beginners. Dreamworld tutorials require you to reach level 50. Level 606 introduces you to the candy frog, owing to its steeper learning curve.
- This is the first level whose number of moves is greater than the number of spaces on the board.
- With a good board and cascades to activate a striped candy, this level can be completed in one move.
- The two and three star scores are always achieved even if you do not bring down the ingredient. This is because the lowest possible score without dropping the ingredient is 3,000 points. Hence, the lowest score you can have and pass the level is 13,000 points.
- This is most likely the easiest ingredient level in the game, since there are 50 moves to bring down only one ingredient. However, it is a tutorial and the first of its type.
- Had this level been a moves level, it would have been the second level in Reality to be rated "none."
- This is the only level among the first 20 levels that has never been redesigned as of December 2018.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 50 moves × 60 points per move = 3,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.