|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1103 is the third level in Chocolate Chamber and the 225th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 12 yellow candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level only has five colours, so yellow candies never spawn.
- All of the lucky candies must be used to fulfil the order.
- An exception is that some of the yellow candies form a special candy, which is also yellow (unless it is a colour bomb). In this case you may keep a few lucky candies unused.
- The lucky candies stuck at the top are very hard to reach.
- Cake bombs may help to clear the multilayered icing squares.
- The order is worth 1,200 points. Hence, an additional 38,800 points are required to earn one star.
- There are several quite different ways to pass this level.
- The hardest part of the level is converting the lucky candies into yellow candies. You need to do this with all 12 orders.
- Some lucky candies are in hard to reach places. Destroying the cake bombs makes it easier to reach those but is not essential. Depending on how your board pans out, you might prefer to ignore one cake bomb or possibly even both cake bombs.
- Once the lucky candies are all converted to yellow (or destroyed) then all you need to complete the order is an adjacent colour bomb or a cake bomb to close out several. This advice is helpful, because it is relatively easy to get to two, three or four yellows towards the end of a board but much harder to reach each one of them. With few moves left, the colour bomb on yellow or cake bomb at just the right time can close you out nicely.
- Try to make striped candies with the yellow candies. You will collect four yellow candies and get one free candy in return.
- This is the first level where lucky candies can be opened via a cake bomb explosion.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 12 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 1,200 points