|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 36,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1105 is the fifth level in Chocolate Chamber and the 511th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are double jellies underneath the cake bombs and are isolated. Hence, special candies must be used to clear them.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Not much strategy needed here - the large open board, conveyor belt and gifted combinations (albeit locked at first) provide room for many specials and combinations.
- Your focus should be on the cake bombs to remove comprehensively the locked chocolate and to make serious headway into the jelly. Until you explode the second cake bomb, you will probably continue to suffer from proliferating chocolate as it is difficult to get enough special/combination action to remove it ahead of the "all-clearing" second cake bomb explosion. The trick is not to worry about that too much and focus on the cake bombs themselves.
- Once the isolated jelly areas have all been fully exposed, you should not need too many specials and combinations to clean up.
- During the cake bomb phase, well-located wrapped/striped specials are probably your best friend, although colour bomb/striped with a densely-populated colour will probably do some seriously helpful work.
- Colour bomb/wrapped is usually a waste while the cake bombs are still to be cleared, but comes into its own in the final clearance stage after the two cake bombs have gone. Colour bomb/striped hugely useful at that time, especially if that colour is represented in one or more of the isolated jellified areas.
- This level is fun, so if it takes a few goes before it comes good for you, relax and enjoy the ride. It should not take too many goes.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points