|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 58|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1106 is the sixth level in Chocolate Chamber and the 513th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 58 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All tiles are covered in double jellies. Many of the jellies are underneath the sugar chests.
- The jellies are worth 116,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Not much to think about strategically here. The mystery candies add an additional element of chance.
- The basic strategy is to clear the keys as quickly as possible and remove jellies where you can (especially if you get the chance to do so in hard-to-reach places) before exploding the colour bomb/colour bomb combination and seeing what remains. With luck the mystery candies provide enough ammunition for you to clean up and move on.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 58 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 116,000 points