|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 21 : 6|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1109 is the ninth level in Chocolate Chamber and the 514th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single and 6 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are double jellies underneath the popcorn and one of the five layer icing. Therefore, they must be removed to reach the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 28,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Plenty of enjoyment to be had from this level; you simply need to progress through the board with your basic skills. There are lots of donated specials on a very open board, so get that popcorn popping with the specials and soon the combinations and cascades will do the rest.
- Occasionally you might get a board that does not open up for you; if that happens, simply enjoy playing this fun board again.
- This is the first level where wrapped candies of a fixed colour appear in marmalade.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ (18 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (5 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 28,000 points