|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 47|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 111 is the first level in Peppermint Palace and the 60th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 47 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 47 double jellies and they are not all under frosting. It takes a lot of hits to clear the frosting and jellies.
- You are given 50 moves and there are five colors, making the task easier.
- The blockers are two-layered frosting, which requires two hits to break instead of one.
- To finish the level, destroy all the frosting and clear the jellies behind them.
- Make as many special candy combinations as you can. These can be really helpful in passing the level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colors makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 94,000 points. Hence, an additional 66,000 points for two stars and an additional 126,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades. However, it is possible to clear many of these while clearing the frosting, leaving too few jellies to sustain the huge point cascades.
- The frosting are not too hard to clear with five colors.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. This further decreases the difficulty of creating special candies.
- This is the first three-digit level with all the same numbers.
- The one-layered frostings make a smiley face.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.