The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1110 is the tenth level in Chocolate Chamber and the 298th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to use special candies to break the liquorice locks in order to bring down ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Striped candy and striped candy + colour bomb combination are very useful for you to remove icing and liquorice locks.
- Specials and combinations are quite plentiful, but you will need to think about positioning the specials and combinations via the conveyor belts to get the job done.
- In particular, try to avoid unlocking the top ingredient until the icing blockers have been destroyed and the other ingredients have dropped, otherwise you risk that ingredient sliding into one of the stuck zones, from whence it is very tough and time-consuming to try and rescue the poor ingredient.
- This is the 300th ingredients level.
- This level looks quite similar to level 503.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.