|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1111 is the eleventh level in Chocolate Chamber and the 227th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 yellow candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level only has five colours, so yellow candies will never spawn.
- All of the lucky candies must be used to fulfil the order. Moreover, lucky candies are isolated from the main board and covered in marmalade.
- The order is worth 600 points. Hence, an additional 9,400 points are required to earn one star.
- The order candies are isolated at the sides but it is easy to access them via specials and combinations in the vast middle of the board.
- You need to aim well, so your most efficient combination is wrapped candy + striped candy in the middle, which has a good chance of hitting at least one if not two or even three of the desired rows.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination is a little more random but might help you to make quite a lot of progress. Be very careful when using it because you might not have enough orders.
- Try to use the chameleon candies to your advantage rather than as a distraction; they can help with special manufacture if you plan around them.
- 30 moves should be plenty for this level as long as you do a bit of planning.
- This is the first four digit level with all the same numbers. The next one is Level 2222, which is in Scrumptious Slopes.
- This is the first level where lucky candies that yield non-spawning colours appear in marmalade at the start.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 600 points