|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 6|
|Target score||: 12,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1112 is the twelfth level in Chocolate Chamber and the 516th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 6 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are isolated from the main board.
- A liquorice swirl from its dispenser spawns every 3 moves. They are considered a distraction when clearing the jellies.
- Two cake bombs can help to clear the jelly. However, they are isolated from the main board, so you have to use special candies to clear them.
- The jellies are worth 12,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Note that you only need to remove jelly from the rightmost column.
- The quickest way over is, to create a striped + colour bomb combination, but the striped candy should be in a colour that appears at least twice in the rightmost column. With four colours, this should be moderately easy to accomplish.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- With the redesign, this is one of the few levels that have been changed from five colours to four. Normally, colour reductions in Reality levels involve reducing the number of colours from six to five.
- This is the third level to change its level type during a redesign, from ingredients to jelly.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 12,000 points