|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1,114 is the fourteenth level in Chocolate Chamber and the 228th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 9 yellow candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level has only five colours, so yellow candies never spawn.
- All of the lucky candies must be used to fulfil the order.
- The cake bomb may help to reveal the lucky candies.
- The order is worth 900 points. Hence, an additional 9,100 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the two-layered icing to maximise playing field.
- Combining striped candy + colour bomb to remove liquorice swirls.
- Alternatively, make life easier still by destroying the cake bomb and letting the resulting automatic matching do your work for you in the isolated order candies zone without needing to worry about liquorice swirls much if at all.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 966. However, the middle space of the 2nd column and the entire 3rd column are removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 9 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 900 points