|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 144,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1116 is the first level in Raspberry Races and the 518th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 72 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The presence of five colours makes it possible to create special candies.
- There is jelly underneath all of the blockers.
- The board is divided into two halves connected by teleporters, but the flow of candies between them is initially blocked by a row of five-layered sugar chests and a row of four-layered sugar chests, which must be unlocked.
- A sugar key spawns every move, so they are easy to collect.
- Each half of the board is divided by a row of five-layered icing which makes it harder to clear the lower jellies.
- Mystery candies give the player a better chance of getting special candies that can be used to clear jellies on the corner.
- The jellies are worth 144,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Not much strategy needed for this opening level of an episode.
- Destroy the keys as quickly as possible while also chipping away at those icing blockers.
- Once you open up the board, it becomes easier to clear the lower jellies. 35 moves should be plenty to open up and clear, so focus on opening up rather than trying hard to reach the lower part of the board with specials and combinations.
- Still, specials and combinations help, of course, so do not look those gift horses in the mouth; take full advantage of them if they arise.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 72 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 144,000 points