|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 112 is the second level in Peppermint Palace and the 33rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear the two-layered frosting, as you need two vertical striped candies in one particular column to bring the ingredients down.
- Also, the frosting are positioned such that they divide the board into four parts before they are destroyed; each of them are very small-sized, making it hard to create vertical striped candies.
- However, the presence of five colours eases the job.
- Straightforward as it is, just break the frosting and bring the ingredients to the bottom.
- There are only five colours in this level, so it is easy to create colour bombs. Create them and combine one with striped candies for optimal effect.
- This is the first ingredients level that contains two-layered frosting.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- The board layout looks like the first section of level 1295 in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|