|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1123 is the eighth level in Raspberry Races and the 303rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredient exit is blocked by five-layered icing squares.
- Teleporters are blocked by regular icing squares.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- An intriguing, if potentially irritating level. While only four colours, the isolated units provide little room for special creation, making luck a significant factor.
- You can only reach the central blocker via the top sections, so you need to open up at least one of those with a well placed vertical stripe or two. In any case, you will need the additional space to make the specials you need.
- Ideally break the middle of the three icings in the upper segment - that way your chances of the other two "falling away" without much or any effort from you increases markedly.
- You need to adjust your brain to the notion that the lower segments are logically above the upper segments and that the flow through is asymmetric as the segments have different shapes. This is important to your planning and you will need to plan this level.
- While the upper segments are critical, as they are the only ones from which specials can hit the target blocker, you might well need to create some of your specials in the lower segment and then transport them to the upper, so always be on the lookout for specials in all segments.
- As the target blocker is so specific, wrapped candies are very useful as combinations with striped candies, increasing the size of your potential target (you do not need to start right at the bottom of an upper segment and also potentially bringing vertical striped candy into useful play from an upper segment.
- You do not need to open up both upper segments - indeed using the above strategic points, this author completed the level with plenty of time to spare all from one upper segment.
- Still, you will need some luck as well as good planning and the above tips to get through this level, but there is enough challenge to keep you interested.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.