The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1126 is the eleventh level in Raspberry Races and the 302nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredient path and exit are blocked by multilayered icing squares.
- 15-move candy bombs are spawned from candy cannons. With three cannons, expect more of them.
- The presence of only four candy colours makes many cascades and special candies possible.
- A very interesting level. Four colours, so there is plenty of potential to make specials, but those specials need to be very well directed, otherwise the candy bombs get you.
- A methodical approach to solving this level makes it much easier; just making specials and splattering them about is unlikely to work on this.
- First up, you need to attack the upper zone of blockers. Horizontal stripes will help with this; wrapped/striped combinations increase your chances of hitting the right spots.
- While you are at it, you will need to keep an eye on the couple of candy bombs and deal with those too. Colour bombs might be your friend here - to zap the right colour bombs and possibly lead to some further specials.
- Try to avoid destroying the lower blockers until the upper ones are out of the way - two of the lower blockers open up more candy grenade bomb dispensers. Ideally you want to be only 15 or fewer moves away from closure once you open up the bottom, rendering those lower candy grenade bombs irrelevant.
- If you get a chance at a colour bomb/striped with lots of well-placed candies of the right colour - go for it; it will probably in itself render you only 10-15 moves away from completion.
- It is a really good challenge, this level and fun in the trying. Great feeling when you get the job done.
- There is a glitch that the extra ingredients spawn from the candy cannons.
- This level has an icon bug. 2 candy bombs are locked in liquorice locks and the number of moves are 12.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.