|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 14 : 45|
|Target score||: 102,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1131 is the first level in Teapot Tower and the 525th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 single and 45 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are jelly squares underneath all the blockers.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- You could use a bit of luck in the early part of the game to get through the first row of blockers; until you do that, this board is very restricted and there is little else you can do but chip away at the icing. Vertical stripes are best for making a start down below but will make little difference until the board opens up a bit.
- Once the board starts to open, it gets easier as you have more space for specials creation and you also have some mystery candies that tend to be helpful ones.
- Try to make combinations once you are at that middle stage. If by chance you are able to make a colour bomb/striped combination you will likely clear a lot of jelly. Wrapped/striped is useful too.
- This is the only level in this episode to have single jellies on board.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (14 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 104,000 points