|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 72,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1133 is the third level in Teapot Tower and the 528th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are double jellies underneath the cake bomb.
- The conveyor belt will move around the special candies that the player needs to create, making it more difficult to clear the cake bomb.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points