|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 61|
|Target score||: 122,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1134 is the fourth level in Teapot Tower and the 528th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 61 double jelly squares in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The only way for candies to fall on the conveyor belt is if the five-layered icing are cleared.
- The awkward shape of the boards makes the bottom jellies difficult to clear.
- The chocolate spawner may block off the bottom portion of the main board if not controlled.
- The presence of only five candy colours makes it easier to create special candies and cascades.
- The jellies are worth 122,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Another of those levels with double jelly in lots of hard-to-reach places, making it a mix of planning ahead, skills and luck.
- You have enough room to make specials but it can be tricky to get benefit from them - stripes on their own need to be lined up just so and wrapped candies do not do much for you in this level unless combined with colour bombs or striped candies.
- First up, you need to destroy enough icing blockers to populate the conveyor belt.
- Then ideally you want to get some striped action within the conveyor belt areas - either by slipping a striped through or, ideally, a colour bomb / striped combination or two.
- Do not be afraid to detonate a colour bomb without a combination as long as you are hitting a useful candy colour; it is the type of board that has a good chance of yielding a further colour bomb when you do so.
- If you get some good colour bomb/striped or a double colour bomb action, you have a great chance to close out. That might take a good few goes, though.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 61 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 122,000 points