|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1135 is the fifth level in Teapot Tower and the 232nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 25 colour bombs in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Liquorice locks and locked chocolate cover most of the board space the player needs to create colour bombs.
- Even without the chocolate consuming the colour bombs and lucky candies, the player has to create an additional four colour bombs.
- The order is worth 25,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- This level is an interesting puzzle. You really need to think about each move to improve your chances of success and you need to think differently as the board progresses.
- In the early stages, there is very little room for manoeuvre, but you need to think about making the best possible move to progress towards opening things up. Sometimes you have only one choice, sometimes this board will shuffle, but still concentrate on trying to make the best of the early stage, probably by making and triggering a striped special as soon as you can.
- Continue to use some striped candies to free up the colour bombs and lucky candies.
- As the level progresses, do everything you can to prevent chocolate from possibly eating a colour bomb. You have been given a whole load of colour bombs and order candies but you are four short even if you preserve all of the donations. Four extra ones is hard enough so do not let that pesky chocolate increase the difficulty for you.
- Ideally, plan the creation of additional colour bombs, either through move patterns or through the detonation of single colour bombs to cause mini cascades that either create or get close to creating additional colour bombs.
- If you release several locked colour bombs but still have lots of order candies, consider setting off a colour bomb/colour bomb combination, but only do so if you know that you will have a remainder of enough single colour bombs to sue to help create more colour bombs.
- Sometimes the board will simply not want to yield additional colour bombs even if you follow the above sage advice, but sometimes this method yields plenty and you can close out relatively quickly and easily after opening up. Yes, luck is involved but the above strategy gives you a good chance of success.
- Tied with level 202 and 779, this level requires an order of 25 colour bombs, only behind level 1230 which requires 36.
- Unlike those two levels, you just need to create an additional four colour bombs. Due to chocolate however, the actual number may be larger.
- The structure of the board looks like levels 32, 618 and 1068.
- This is one of the Reality levels to have colour bombs under liquorice locks.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 25 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 25,000 points