|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1136 is the sixth level in Teapot Tower and the 529th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 65 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a huge amount of blockers.
- Striped candies and colour bombs always have the same colour pattern and location.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- There are a lot of blockers and popcorn on this board. You need to clear all the blockers to expand the board as quickly as possible.
- Colour bomb + striped combinations are ideal for the early clearance of blockers. Wrapped candies (alone or in combinations) also very useful up front.
- As the game progresses, you will probably be left with the multitudinous popcorn on the sides to deal with. At this juncture, the colour bomb + colour bomb combination comes into its own. Sometimes you can get repeats of those, as there is so much popcorn on the sides.
- If it comes right for you, this level is a doddle. If not, try again, its fun, it will come right soon enough.
- This is the first level with colour bombs on conveyor belts at the start.
- This is the first level where striped candies have fixed colours of orange, purple and green.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 65 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 130,000 points