The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 114 is the fourth level in Peppermint Palace and the 20th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- No difficulty at all. Once the target score is reached, the candy bombs will not explode; Instead, they are just there for boosting points.
- The only tricky thing in this level is two-layered icing, which decreases the spaces in creating special candies.
- But, with only five colours, making special candies should still be easy.
- It may be tricky to destroy the candy bombs, as the liquorice swirls above them are resistant to striped candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 760 points per move.
- Wrapped candies are recommended to blast through to the candy bombs. Liquorice swirls and icing should be taken care of easily.
- To get a higher score, try making some colour bombs, and if possible, use it on a colour that is the same as the candy bomb for a massive boost of points.
- This level continues the trend where every 98th level starting from level 16 is medium or easier. This is the 2nd one.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 15,000 points / 20 moves = 750 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.