The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 31|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1140 is the tenth level in Teapot Tower and the 532nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 31 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The double jellies are underneath the two-layered frosting and liquorice locks (except the centre locked UFO).
- On a constrained board at the start, 12 moves makes a big difference. With this, you will be forced to create several special candies to remove all the blockers. Even with four colours and a somewhat open board, this is not an easy task.
- The jellies are worth 62,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- This level requires some thought as well as some luck, there is lots to do but there are also colour bombs and UFO strikes to play with.
- First up, try to release colour bombs and/or UFOs. This can be easier said than done - you will probably need well placed striped candies. It is hard to create wrapped or colour bombs at this stage.
- Once the board starts to open up, hit the blockers and other "colour bomb & UFO donations" hard with specials, and ideally combinations such as colour bomb + striped.
- Activate UFOs to create wrapped candies as soon as you are able to open up the board further. If you are lucky, one or more of these will be very effective for you.
- It might take a few goes, but this level is fun and very doable.
- The two-layered frosting squares form the letters K and F.
- This is one of the Reality levels to have colour bombs under liquorice locks.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 31 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 62,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.