|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1141 is the eleventh level in Teapot Tower and the 234th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 13 yellow candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player can leave three lucky candies on the board.
- The order is worth 1,300 points. Hence, an additional 48,700 points is required to earn one star.
- This tricky level needs a fair amount of luck, along with a sound approach, which helps you make the most of your luck.
- The bottom right three-by-four area is the easiest section to attack from the left, as it is lower. It is also the most helpful as mystery candies spawn there, which yields a good chance of a combination to attack the top right area.
- Of course, sometimes those mystery candies can confound your plans, especially if you get order candies eaten by chocolate or candy bombs that you cannot reach in time. You need to take that risk; a high risk, high reward strategy is the only one that has a decent chance of success on this board.
- When you do get a board that results in success, you will feel a bit lucky, but you should also realise that you made your own luck by following the type of plan set out in this strategy section.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 13 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 1,300 points