|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1144 is the fourteenth level in Teapot Tower and the 307th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the four ingredients are underneath marmalade and liquorice lock.
- Ingredient exits are blocked by multilayered icing.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
- Try to use 2 coconut wheel sensibly, ideally one is used for ingredients at the left, and the remaining one is used for ingredients at the right. Do not despair if the use of the coconut wheels goes awry on one or both sides - simply setting those things off creates lots of extra space so you have time to make striped candies, wrapped candies and combinations to get those ingredients down.
- Then create striped candies or apply striped + wrapped combination to remove icing.
- It is definitely ideal to combine the two given coconut wheels. This can be accomplished by first matching candy between two vertically aligned 5-layered icing to get the upper coconut wheel slide to one side, then clearing the lower five-layer icing.
- This level is fun, but sufficiently challenging, so you will likely feel pleased when you get through it.
- This level used to have an icon bug.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points