|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 26|
|Target score||: 54,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1146 is the first level in Barking Boutique and the 535th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 26 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jellies are underneath the cake bombs, popcorn and frosting, except the frosting on column 7, row 9.
- The jellies are worth 52,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- You will need a mixture of luck and solid planning skills to get through this level; even when the board opens up.
- To increase your chances of getting the board to open up for you, concentrate on hitting the blockers in the middle; working on those central columns as much as possible should improve your chances of making specials that will either hit the popcorn (good to get early) or at least doing some damage to the cake bombs.
- Cause damage to all cake bombs in the early part of the game, but try to concentrate on taking out at least one early to help open up the board. The top left one is probably the easiest to get at first.
- The hardest jellies in the end will be those under the liquorice swirl cannons. Try to line up a spare vertical stripe to take out that cell when the cell is opened - it stays blank for one move before the liquorice falls again.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 26 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 52,000 points