|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1149 is the fourth level in Barking Boutique and the 535th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are jellies underneath the cake bombs.
- The candy bomb dispensers can be a problem.
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points, which is more than the three-star target score.
- With only four colours the constraint of the board can soon give way to unconstrained destruction and a good chance of success.
- It is the top left corner that needs a bit more care and attention, as it is harder to line up specials and combinations to destroy the top left cake.
- Gravity, wrapped candies and the ability to make combinations should mean that the locked chocolate is merely a slight irritant, not a matter needing focus.
- Similarly, the candy bombs that spawn have 18 moves, which is more than enough time to destroy them with cake bombs going off periodically and the combinations you will be using to clear the blockers and jelly. Only if you release one early might you need to give it a moment's thought.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 20,000 and 30,000 points respectively. The jellies are worth 108,000 points which is more than the two and three star score requirements.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 54 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 108,000 points