|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 23|
|Target score||: 46,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1152 is the seventh level in Barking Boutique and the 538th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 23 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With five colours and an open board, it is fairly easy to create special candies.
- There are double jellies underneath the two cake bombs, as well as underneath the single square of five-layered icing in the lower right peninsula.
- The cake bombs are isolated from the main board, so special candies must be used to target these areas.
- There are no jellies underneath the locked chocolate. However, it spreads easily once freed.
- Liquorice swirls down the column with the jellies, making it harder to clear.
- Mystery candies also spawn from this column. Their contents can help or hinder the player.
- The conveyor belt in the lower right peninsula may assist in creating combinations to target the cake bombs and jellies.
- The jellies are worth 46,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The challenge is the isolated cake bombs which then leave isolated zones of jelly, which can only be attacked with special candies.
- The trick is to open up the right hand side as quickly as possible, because you will get many special candies there; partly by destroying the icing in the middle of the conveyor belt (that will enable cascades), and partly because mostly helpful mystery candies start to spawn over on that side.
- The special candies are far easier to make over on the right but the challenge is isolated cake bombs and then jelly over on the left, so you will need to specialise in striped + wrapped and colour bomb + striped combinations mostly. However, the occasional strategically placed horizontal stripe can be helpful.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Brown line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 46,000 points