|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1153 is the eighth level in Barking Boutique and the 311th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 53 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With five colours on the board, it is possible to make special candies, but the restricted space somewhat limits the opportunities.
- Each of the two lateral ingredients is blocked by a cake bomb. Clearing the cake bomb drops the ingredient, as well as both of the central ingredients. Clearing both cake bombs is the only way to pass, and produces an instant win.
- The liquorice swirls interfere heavily with the player's ability to attack the cake bombs.
- The conveyor belt may assist in making matches and deploying special candies.
- All the ingredients are under liquorice locks, which further restricts board space, but the locks are cleared by the first cake bomb explosion.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The liquorice swirls will get in the way of special candies and their effects. You need to use careful placement of special candies, perhaps using the conveyor belts, to succeed.
- There are a few strategically important places, such as the central square that sits between the conveyor belt run, where it can help a great deal to swap out the liquorice with a piece of candy, to increase your chances of making something happen in that space.
- Note that the conveyor belt, although split, is a single belt. This can help you to plan your use of special candies and combinations across the two halves of the board. Taking advantage of this might well be necessary for success on this board.
- Although clearing the liquorice does not open much space, you might well need those sides of the cake bomb to get through the whole cake on each side, essential for success. You would need a lot of luck to destroy both cakes entirely from above.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points