|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 to 5 |
Level 1154 is the ninth level in Barking Boutique and the 234th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 11 yellow candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the lucky candies must be used to fulfil the order.
- 4 of the lucky candies are on the main board, under marmalade, which is a minimal hindrance.
- The remaining 7 candies are under liquorice locks, and isolated from the main board on two separate rows. As they cannot be matched directly, special candies are required to free them.
- The lucky candies in the lower row have a row of liquorice swirls above them which interfere with attacks from above. A column of three popcorn to the right guard both the lucky candies and the swirls from horizontal attack.
- The popcorn, once destroyed, provide colour bombs which may assist in collecting the order.
- To win, you need to open all lucky candies and destroy every single one of the yellow candies that spawn from them.
- You need to line up special candies and combinations to hit the main rows with lucky candies. As the bottom row is shielded from the right by popcorn, depending on how things are going, you might find it easier to get at those candies from the top.
- In most cases, though, the easiest way to win is by hitting the popcorn and using the resulting colour bombs to your advantage.
- This is unofficially (because the level was redesigned a long time after release) the first four-coloured level to require yellow candies. The first official appearance of yellow candies in 4 coloured levels is level 1879.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.