|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 67|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1156 is the eleventh level in Barking Boutique and the 540th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 67 double jelly squares in 44 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are jellies underneath all of the blockers.
- With five colours on the board, it is easier to create special candies.
- The bottom half of the board is filled with locked chocolate which is a significant hindrance to the player, as it must first be unlocked using special candies, and then can spread very rapidly.
- One half of each of the cake bombs is isolated from the board, requiring the use of specical candies.
- The jellies are worth 134,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- There is lots of locked chocolate, so make sure you are in a position to clear it thoroughly before it starts to spread.
- Wrapped/striped combinations are helpful for destroying the chocolate while it is still locked, hitting the frosting and the cake bombs all at once. Colour bomb + striped candy is also very useful but less targeted.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 67 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 134,000 points