|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 56,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,158 is the thirteenth level in Barking Boutique and the 542nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With five colours and an initially restricted board, it is somewhat difficult to create special candies.
- The jellies are located underneath the cake bomb, under the liquorice swirls around it, and underneath the locked chocolate.
- Special candies are required to clear the locked chocolate.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Activate UFO straight away; the board is small enough that the UFO can usually cause some serious damage to the blockers.
- Use the conveyor belt to help you in the matter of making special candies. Despite the five-coloured board, this becomes easier once the UFO clears some room.
- Watch out for a few hard to reach jelly zones such as the corners.
- This was the only level in this episode with six candy colours, until it was nerfed.
- The liquorice swirls form the letter A.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 56,000 points