|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,161 is the first level in Banana Beach and the 312th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 14 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All ingredients are locked in 5-layer chests, whose keys are provided in liquorice locks.
- 14 moves may not be enough to use.
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points, which is equal to one-star target score.
- Clear the sugar keys quickly. This will get the sugar chests open and also get the ingredients to the board.
- On mobile, the teleporter exits are glitched that new candies may spawn, instead of ingredients falling through.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 5 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 50,000 points