|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1162 is the second level in Banana Beach and the 313th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 26 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- A cake bomb prevents the ingredients from spawning, so the player is forced to clear it.
- The first ingredient will spawn at 16 moves left and the last at 6 moves left.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear the cake bomb first, then clear other blockers to make paths to the ingredient exits.
- An alternative strategy is to clear the centre blocks first then the cake bomb. Doing that will cause the ingredients to immediately fall to the exits as soon as the cake bomb is cleared.
- This level has a glitch that occurs when an ingredient spawns again, even when all the required cherries or hazelnuts to be collected had already appeared on the board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points