|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 250,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1180 is the fifth level in Snack Shack and the 554th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has only 25 moves to clear all 36 double jelly squares.
- There are a lot 15-move candy bombs covered in marmalade that minimises playing field.
- With 5 colours present, it is quite possible to create special candies normally.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 178,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear all the bombs as quickly as possible.
- After you opened the board, you will find it interesting, as you can make many special candies.
- This is the first level which a nerf changes the level type, with it going from candy order to jelly. This does not include levels with different mobile versions, copycats of other levels (which are also changed to totally different levels), or other misconfigurations.
- Now level 349 also got changed from candy order to jelly level.
- This is the first and only level which was once so difficult that it involves the complete modification of a level. It now bares zero resemblance to its first version.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points