|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 56,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1182 is the seventh level in Snack Shack and the 555th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Multilayered icing squares block the paths for the candies to reach the bottom 2 rows with the conveyor belt.
- Two regular icing squares are isolated from the main board and block the paths for the candies to the part on conveyor belt on eighth and ninth columns.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clearing the multilayered icing will get candies to the bottom. Horizontal striped candies or striped+striped combination in the bottom will help the right jelly side. It is still easy to use striped candies for the right side without candies entering.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 1155.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points