|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 to 5 |
Level 1193 is the third level in Fungi Forest and the 242nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 14 yellow candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the lucky candies are covered in marmalade, and isolated from the main board, and they must be used to fulfil the order.
- Two cake bombs can help to reveal the lucky candies and marmalade on isolated part of the board. However, these cake bombs are also isolated from the main board.
- The main board is restricted by blockers and liquorice swirls will spawn from the candy cannons.
- The player can only leave a maximum of four lucky candies because there are 18 lucky candies, but only 14 are needed.
- The order is worth 1,400 points. Hence, an additional 8,600 points are required to earn one star.
- Without boosters, you need to remove both cake bombs at all cost.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 14 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 1,400 points