|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1196 is the sixth level in Fungi Forest and the 562nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jelly squares on 5th column are very hard to clear because of the board shape.
- Clearing the cake bombs may be difficult to do because of their locations.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 28,000 points is required to earn one star.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- The board structure is a bit similar to level 1028 when inverted.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points