Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 12 is the second level in Candy Factory and the 9th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 65 orange candies in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 65 orange candies seems like a lot to collect in 22 moves. However, they starting board is loaded with orange candies, so fulfilling the order is easier than one can expect.
- Four colours may also help in collecting orange candies.
- This used to be the first ingredients level to have more ingredients enter the board after some are collected. Therefore, this used the first ingredients level to have not all ingredients on the board at start. It is no longer true after the redesign.
- After a redesign, this level looks similar to level 11. It also has the same set of target scores. But there are 2 less spaces and 2 more cherries to bring down. The cherries are also spread out.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.