|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: ? pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
First Version (HTML5)Edit
- There were 45 moves instead of 30.
- Candy bombs, liquorice locks, mystery candies, and three-layered icing were available.
- There were 10 striped + striped candy combinations instead of 30 striped candies.
- The board was different from the new version.
- The old difficulty was extremely hard.
- This version was available in HTML5 version 1.58.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- This used to be the second level to require 10 striped candy + striped candy combinations. The first one was the first and second version of level 677.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.