|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 68,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1207 is the second level in Marmalade Moon and the 567th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 34 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The locations of five-layered icing impede the progress to make matches.
- The jellies are worth 68,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Break down icing layers and make as many combinations as you can. Once you clear the multi-layered icing, cascades will happen more frequently.
- The icings in the board form the word "JELLY", which is also its level type. Such a formation reappears in level 1220.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 34 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 68,000 points